Friday, March 3, 2017

God moments-#1

   During this trip to Kenya, people would come across my path and I felt as if God arranged it.
When I was at a hotel in Kisumu, a woman named Jackline
sat down to eat breakfast with me. She told me she was the manager of a family owned sugar plantation called Ogent. They sell their sugar cane to a South African company called Transmara. However, she said she is running to be a member of the Common Assembly in Kenya. She said in her spare time, she works to help the people in the Kisii area to have water. She said the living conditions are unimaginable. We exchanged contact information.By cincidence, I learned there is a big African sugar conference April 4-6 in Nairobi. (www.africasugar.com)
     Right after that I went into a mall in Nakuru and saw this office for  a company that does water boring. I was given the name of a contact. Here is the link to their profile:http://www.fountainvent.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Fountain-Vent-Profile-final.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment